Roasted Garlic Asparagus spears are one of my most favorite and most easiest dishes to make. This side dish goes great with almost any protein. Here I show you how to make it super simple and fast!
Preheat your oven at 400 degrees. Wash and cut your fresh asparagus spears and dry with a towel.
- Place your bunch of Asparagus spears into an oven safe baking pan
- Drizzle your asparagus with extra virgin olive oil
- Mince 3 cloves of fresh garlic and add to the asparagus
- Season with 2 teaspoons of Salt and cover with freshly ground black pepper
- Mix well to make sure that seasoning and fresh garlic is all throughout
- Bake in your preheated oven for 20-25 minutes
Let it cool. Serve and enjoy! If you happen to give this dish a try, please leave me a comment below and let me know!